- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal or organisational information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We use these data anonymously only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of the operation, the security and the optimization of the offer. However, we reserve the right to check the log data at a later date if, due to concrete grounds, the legitimate suspicion of unlawful use exists.
- We may your information or data or details with our partner agencies for lawful uses of data for collaboration, review purpose however Finovista is not responsible for any misuse of data by its partners in India and anywhere in the world
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We at Finovista are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of information is protected and maintained.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, material, any other related items, you are agreeing to be bound by Finovista’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
In no event shall Finovista or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials through Finovista, even if Finovista or partner or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Finovista’s site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Finovista does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Finovista may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Finovista does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Revocations, Changes, Corrections and Updates
You as a user have the right, on request, to receive information on the personal data that has been stored about you. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data, block and delete your personal data, to the extent that there is no statutory retention requirement.
General Data Protection
The Finovista attaches great importance to the protection of your data. We understand our responsibilities therefore; your data are protected against unauthorized access and manipulation by means of technical and organizational measures. However, we also point out that the data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps. A complete protection of your data before access by third parties is not possible.
International Transfer of Information
Finovista work on global projects, information collected on this website or through other means may be transferred from time to time amongst the partners or personnel or to third parties located throughout the world and this website may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of personally-identifiable. By using the website, submitting information through the website or submitting information to Finovista through other means you voluntarily consent to such international transfer and hosting of such information.
Information provided in the website is curated from various websites, brochure, publications and other sources. Therefore, neither Finovista nor its associates / partners / employees / experts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of Finovista. The materials on Finovista’s website are provided “as is” basis. Finovista makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.