Kirana E-Supply Innovation Hunt
Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), Govt of India along with Startup India and Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has launched the programme to solve the challenge of providing essential goods to the Indian citizens during the COVID-19 crisis. It is synergizing the efforts of various companies and startups working in the supply chain to help the local Kirana stores take orders online and ensure last-mile contactless delivery.
The government of India made a mandate to ensure an adequate supply of essential goods to consumers during the lockdown period due to the COVID-19 situation, due to the pandemic population in tier 2 and 3 cities of India that were highly dependent on Kirana stores for their daily supplies are now facing challenges.
- To synergize efforts of a number of startup companies working in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
- To assist the local administration during these times to deliver essentials at home.
- To residents in Containment Zones, or in other areas as required by the district administration.
- In the longer run, it is expected to enable local kirana store technologically and bridge the digital divide between them and e-commerce companies.
Agencies invites proposals from all companies, specialize in IT Solutions and Logistical support solutions amongst others with a broader reach/network across the country to strengthen the delivery mechanism.
- Any company with having readily deployable solutions.
Last date for submission: 24 May 2020
For more details and apply CLICK HERE