Department of Telecommunication (DoT), Government of India has launched 5G Hackathon, a competition intending to identify & promote applications, relevant to India, in the 5G realm, that will be developed into workable products and services In the following areas:
- Healthcare, Education & Governance
- AgriTech & Livestock Multimedia & Broadcast
- Environment, Public Safety & Disaster Management
- Enterprise Transformation Industry 4.0
- Cyber Security
- Smart Cities & Infrastructure
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Logistics & Transportation
- Multimedia & Broadcast
- Others – Hardware, Computing, etc
30 duly selected participants by the jury at two stages will be eligible for awards and prize money of up to INR 1 Lakh, along with that, will be encouraged to convert their ideas into products. For this purpose, DoT will facilitate:
- Integration into live 5G eld trials
- Go to market support from top Telcos/OEMs
- Free space at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 to exhibit the products
- Business Plan Support
The program is open to all the Stakeholders who may participate as individuals, teams, companies, etc. and may work individually or as a team on ideas/concepts/solutions and present use cases for the 5G network:
- Participants may be students, startups, academic institutions & registered companies in India & NRIs.
- Employees of the DOT, IMC, and sponsoring companies are not eligible.
- Only 5G use cases applicable in the Indian context are acceptable.
- The product/solution should be demonstrable by the third phase of the challenge.
Last date for submission: April 30, 2020
For more details and apply CLICK HERE