Programme Management Associate
Finovista is New Delhi based, an ISO certified firm engaged into Project Management and Consulting firm engaged in IN Country Representation, Project Management Consulting, Capacity Building and Technology Management. We work extensively with Developmental Agencies, Government Bodies, Research Agencies and Businesses across over 10 countries.
With a mission to harness the Technology & Innovation to drive growth of organisations, Finovista offers integrated suite of services in Environment, Social & Governance (ESG), Energy, Clean Cooking, Innovative Solutions, Sustainable Finance, Healthcare, Industry 4.0 and Social Enterprise Development. As a new age consulting firm, we bring forth a unique blend of Technical, Managerial and Project Management skill sets, work on three layers structure viz Advisor, Expert and Professional from India & world, who are extremely capable and experienced in executing complex projects.
The company is in a growth stage and is looking to recruit new people who are not afraid of hard work and possessing seriousness, responsible, high work ethic, flexibility in hours and understand the nuances of early stage venture. We are looking to hire Programme Management Associate for our Corporate Office at New Delhi, INDIA.
Primary Duties or Responsibilities
- Provide technical and research mentoring, advice and assistance to projects, ensuring a high quality of work and timely delivery of outputs.
- Write up regular progress reports and feed back to the project team on progress and make recommendations for next steps.
- Travel to attend meetings and make presentations both within the project partners working group and to external stakeholders.
- Planning, Management and Execution of Meeting, Event, Conferences and public engagements
- You will be involved in assessing new business opportunities, developing business plans, product strategies and operating models for new ventures and new initiatives/segments of existing companies.
Technology Transfer and Management
- you will work closely with the innovation advisory team to evaluate commercial potential of technologies, assess commercialization/strategic partnership opportunities and scout for execute strategic partnerships for technology commercialization
- Review and draft research collaboration agreements, IP licensing agreements and other partnership documents
- IP out-licensing – identifying potential partners, create outreach material, manage reach-out and technology evaluation, transaction conclusion
Qualification and Skill Summary
- 2 to 8 years of experiences in Project Management & Implementation and Research Consultancy
- An MBA (techno-commercial qualification) with scientific background would be preferred
- Excellent command on Word, Excel, PPT and presentation skills
- Strong capability to write, communicate, facilitate and present cogently to all levels with government, international agencies, industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
- Self-starter and motivation to be part of an agile and aggressive team focused on building a differentiated practice
We believe this to be a varied and exciting role at an incredible time within the climate movement/sustainability. Whilst it is a more junior but important role, it is a vital and very well-respected role in the team and is at the frontline of our work. You will gain huge experience of global and local issues, and climate solutions that exist to tackle them. It will also provide a great platform to develop project management skills in a friendly and fun team.
Send us an email with Statement of Suitability along with Resume, current & expected CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org